Eureka Springs Attractions
- Quigley's Castle - Come visit this fascinating home, called the "Ozarks strangest dwelling" with its bottle trees, stone basket and other oddities.
- Thorncrown Chapel - This stunning outdoor chapel is tranquil and beautiful in design. Enjoy the unique architecture and the open atmosphere of the Thorncrown Chapel.
- Carnegie Public Library - Funded by the famous Andrew Carnegie, this building provides books and movies to the general public.
- Eureka Springs Historical Museum - With great exhibits and hands-on displays, you are sure to come away with increased knowledge of our historic city.
- War Eagle Mill - This Mill still uses a water-driven water wheel to grind wheat. A fascinating visit awaits.
- Crescent Hotel - A Eureka Springs vacation favorite! The large Crescent Hotel provides ghost tours for any interested visitor.
- Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art - This amazing museum is an hour's drive from Eureka Springs, and truly has amazing architecture and art.
- Dogwood Canyon - Enjoy this paradise of nature parks, beautiful to behold, just a 45 minute drive from Eureka Springs.
- Cosmic Cavern - This beautiful cave is an amazing stop for those touring the Eureka Springs area.
Stay at the Carriage House vacation rental during your next visit to these fun and exciting things to do in Eureka Springs. Our comfortable, pet-friendly accommodations provide lodging for your next Arkansas getaway.
Activities Around Eureka Springs, AR
- The Great Passion Play - Come and see this wonderful play shown at the Thorncrown Chapel, depicting the life, death and ressurection of Jesus Christ.
- Bear Mountain Riding Stable and Dude Ranch - Find out what it's like to ride a horse. At this venue, they allow you to ride one of their 12 horses. Reservations required.
- Kings River Golf Course - If you love golf, this is a great place to putt and drive.
- Ghost Tours - There are haunted places aplenty in Eureka Springs, Arkansas. Visit the Crescent Hotel or the Basin Park Hotel for an exciting look into ghosty areas of these buildings.
- Late Night Theater - Also shown at the Crescent hotel, this gripping play is thrilling.